Day 1.

Day 1.
Task for today - take up photography again

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Turn To The Good Side

I have taken a turn for the BETTER now!! I am 16 days in my lil journey and no I haven’t had a drop of coffee (even though the hot, enticing coffee guy was here yesterday) nor have I had a drop of vodka!! And the sugar has been pretty non existence which has resulted in my skin slowly but surely starting to clear (she types as she sips her morning green smoothie).

On the down side the stress factor hasn’t improved... work somehow is getting out of control busy (no one should work on a Sunday) and that along with moving house, in laws and god knows what else, I am still finding it hard to calm my poor nervous systems- yep those adrenal glands are working in over time god bless them!

So here is a little update on my good healthy deeds since I last have typed..

Believe it or not, I, as a twenty something gal attended my first ballet class for learners and it was awesome, god dam it I knew I should have been something more than a farm girl made good in the city!!

Second week in bootcamp and once again my competitor streak has come to the show (fyi I never once thought I was a competitive person but people laugh when I say this so maybe I was wrong..) I am building up my fitness nicely and will soon be at the front of the running pack for the whole session (boyfriend I will catch up with you – you have been warned!).

Loving the trainer as well I really recommend joining a morning bootcamp style class!!
Number 1. It only goes for 45 minutes then you are done and also completed a really good workout.
Number 2. It is more like a small personal training group (and no she does just stand there and yell at you for the whole session)
Number 3. You have to turn up if you go with a friend or partner
Number 4. Well maybe, just maybe, I will see abs by the end of the year!!

Now back to my green shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment