Day 1.

Day 1.
Task for today - take up photography again

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 1

So I may be a few days off on the whole 'new years resolutions' phase but considering I am 12 hours away from jumping head first into the mayhems of working in the music industry - lets just say I am better late than never.

List so far:

1. Attempt to achieve overall health - I am aiming to do something good for my poor body everyday (including actually cooking meals, exercising, and relaxing)
2. Attempt to achieve balance at work - no more 12 hour days
3. Not stabbing very important boss with a pencil when she is siding with the devil (kidding kidding)
4. ... hmm no number 4 lets just work on 3 shall we
5. Dam it just thought of more - be creative outside of work once again
6. Be a better person
7. tbc

No comments:

Post a Comment