Day 1.

Day 1.
Task for today - take up photography again

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Being a lil slack on the whole recording my year but here is why... I had in-laws visiting, work was hectic and after making it to 20 whole days not eating anything artificial but failed on the 21st, and instead I not only fell off the wagon but it stopped, reversed and run over me a couple of time. Translation - 1 wk sugar binge, which would even make the biggest losers, look healthy... but do not fear.. also in this time I have purchased a fab new pair of whiz jazz trainers, a running singlet (more new running wardrobe to follow) and have signed up to train for a half marathon!!!

So I am back!! Yesterday was my first day of healthy eating again and today I sealed the deal with my first in a long time - a 30-minute/6 kilometer run!!! (Applause please!!).

Now I am a little hesitant regarding the 21 km race in a little over 15 wks but it is for a charity and I think it will help having a goal to motivate me - what do you think?

Or, is the fact that I haven’t even run 10k before a little worrying?

Oh well, I am actually not that concerned right now (thanks running high) so I will deal with that another day..

No comments:

Post a Comment