Day 1.

Day 1.
Task for today - take up photography again

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Preparing for the battle..

So it is Sunday and I am doing all I can not to cure my blues with five loaves of bread, chocolate and any other sugar/carb laden food I can get my hands on.

Blue cause I am PMS striken, blue cause I haven't done ANY exercise in what feels like forever (what half marathon training...?), and blue because in a few hours it is night time, followed by bed followed by waking up to the dreaded Mondayitis. Mine is terminal.

Even so, I have gathered all my untouched, slightly dead and over ripe veges from the fridge and made myself a good pot of healthy soup, chopped all the carrots and celery in anticipation for once again, restarting on the road of 'rediscovery and balance'.

God maybe I am kidding my self my hear goes - oh and I better finish off my last Caramello Koala before I pack my pilates gear for a unlikely afterwork session...

No comments:

Post a Comment